Parcel forwarding address in Turkey: rules
How the Virtual address in Turkiye works
- You make purchases in the Turkey online stores.
- When placing an order in the store, you specify your virtual address as the delivery address together with your customer number.
- We receive and process orders in our Turkey warehouse (usually within 4-5 days after the payment).
- You create an outgoing parcel in your account.
- We pack your parcel, weight and measure it. You receive an invoice for payment.
- You pay the shipping cost, and we send your parcel.
Useful information on online shopping in Turkiye:
- Shipping address it means a delivery address. Here you can use the address that you have received from us.
- Billing address – this is an address to which invoices are billed and your credit card is attached. Sometimes the payment fails because the client replaces their home address with the virtual address received during the registration on our site. This is a violation, it is forbidden to specify the warehouse address for billing.
- Please make sure that you fill in all the virtual address details in the shop correctly and included your account number.
Example of the completed Delivery address
Name: Your name and surname
Company name: Topparcel Lojistik – use if possible
Address line 1: Yaylacık mahallesi 103. Ada 89 – our warehouse number and location
Address line 2: FRXXXXX – customer number from our system, please use it every time
Post code: 16110 – the postcode
City: Bursa (Nilüfer) – the city and area of our warehouse
Phone: +905066326782 - we generally recommend using your phone number, but sometimes you can also add our number to some shops for the delivery reason
We do not accept any orders from outside Turkiye online shops, we cannot pay or do customs clearance behalf of you from any other countries to our Türkiye warehouse!!!
You need to verify the account, everyone using our address has to provide original personal details. Please do not use your virtual address for other purposes than shopping. The address is only for personal purchases in online shops and at the eBay auction. If online shop does not accept your billing address, please create an order, so that we can buy it for you..
Rules that must be followed by all customers without any exceptions:
1. It is strictly forbidden to specify our address as the billing address!
2. If our warehouse receives purchases paid not by your account or cards, but by third parties, then such purchases are automatically returned to the seller, your account is blocked, and the data is transferred to the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. We do not accept any orders on due invoices or paid by gift cards or cryptocurrency.
3. We do not accept orders with cash on delivery payments, any goods not paid in full, or with customs clearance payments. We do not forward the goods locally or to other forwarding companies.
4. All the damages attributable to us in connection with the use of third-party cards/accounts and credit cards will be completely deducted from your balance in favour of the company. We do not reimburse any funds in this situation.
5. We do not accept parcels with other names different from the name of the registered user. Such parcels are automatically sent back, and the account is blocked.
Please read the full guide, how to use the account for your orders forwarding