UK address rules
How works virtual address in the United Kingdom
- You make purchases in the UK or European online stores, paying for them yourself in any convenient way for you.
- When placing an order in the store, you specify your virtual address as the delivery address with your customer number.
- We get purchases from stores in our warehouse in England (usually within 4-5 days of order payment).
- You create the outgoing parcel at our system.
- We pack your parcel, weight and measure it and you receive an invoice for payment.
- You pay the shipping cost and the parcel is sent to you.
Tips for your purchases at UK online shops:
- Delivery address or shipping address – here you can use our virtual address.
- Billing address – we recommend use your own address where your bank card is registered if you use our address for billing.
- Please make sure you correctly fill all forwarding address details in the shop for delivery and here is your account number included.
- If the shop offers different address option (like an Amazon or Asda), please make sure you add your customer number.
Example of delivery address:
Name: Your name and surname
Address line1: Unit 2, Bermuda road - our warehouse number and location
Address line2: EDXXXXX – customer number from our system, please use it every time
City: Ipswich - the city of our warehouse
Postcode: IP3 9RU
Phone: 01473 561006 – we recommend using your phone but sometimes you can add our number to some shops for the delivery reason.
You need to verify the account, anyone who uses our address have to provide original personal details. Please do not use your virtual forwarding address for other purposes than shopping. The address is only for personal purchases in any online shops and at the Ebay auction. If online shop do not accept your biling address please create order and we will buy it for you..