UK address rules
How works virtual address in the United Kingdom
- You make purchases in the UK or European online stores, paying for them yourself in any convenient way for you.
- When placing an order in the store, you specify your virtual address as the delivery address with your customer number.
- We get purchases from stores in our warehouse in England (usually within 4-5 days of order payment).
- You create the outgoing parcel at our system.
- We pack your parcel, weight and measure it and you receive an invoice for payment.
- You pay the shipping cost and the parcel is sent to you.
Tips for your purchases at UK online shops:
- Delivery address or shipping address – here you can use our virtual address.
- Billing address – here you must use your own address where your bank card is registered if you use our address for billing you get a penalty and your goods will be returned to sender.
- Please make sure you correctly fill all virtual address details in the shop and here is your account number included.
- If the shop offers different address option (like an Amazon or Asda), please make sure you add your customer number.
Example of delivery address:
Name: Your name and surname
Address line1: Unit 2, Bermuda road - our warehouse number and location
Address line2: EDXXXXX – customer number from our system, please use it every time
City: Ipswich - the city of our warehouse
Postcode: IP3 9RU
Phone: 01473 561006 – we recommend using your phone but sometimes you can add our number to some shops for the delivery reason.
You need to verify the account, anyone who uses our address have to provide original personal details. Please do not use your virtual address for other purposes than shopping. The address is only for personal purchases in any online shops and at the E-bay auction. If online shop do not accept your biling address please create order and we will buy it for you..
Rules that must be followed by all customers without any exceptions:
1. It is strictly forbidden to specify our address as billing address!
2. If our warehouse receives purchases paid not from your name account or cards, but by third parties, then such purchases are automatically returned to the seller, your account is blocked, and the data is transferred to the appropriate authorities in your country of residence.
3. We do not accept goods purchased on credit and not paid in full in England and Europe. We do not forward the goods to addresses in England to other intermediaries.
4. All the damages that are attributable to us in connection with the use of third-party cards/accounts and credit cards will be completely deducted from your balance in favour of the company. We do not reimburse any funds back in this situation.
5. We do not accept parcels into the warehouse for names of other persons, if they differ from the name of the registered user, they are automatically sent back, and the account is blocked.