CREATE PURCHASE ORDER
A purchase order is an order that Shopogolic will purchase for you if your card is not accepted for payment or for other reasons. Purchase of orders is a paid service; you can find the cost of the service on the RATES page.
To create a purchase order, you have to enter your Account page and go to the ORDERS section. Choose the country from which you wish to purchase from and click CREATE ORDER.
Fill in the required fields with the data from the shop:
- Your country of purchase
- Order name (visible only to you)
- Link to the item in the online shop or auction site
- Product description or name Item description (for auction items the last digits of the item description string in your browser)
- Colour and size
- Price per 1 item (GBP for UK, EUR for Europe)
- Shipping costs (cost of shipping from seller to our warehouse; check with the shop where you order)
- Comment (discount coupon or instructions for the redemption)
You can edit your order before payment. All purchase orders are prefixed with an OR (order) code to help you quickly identify your order when preparing your package for shipment. After you have entered all the information about the goods, you can immediately pay for them, and our team will buy them out in the shortest possible time. If necessary, a manager will contact you to clarify the details.
The main statuses of the orders:
- CANCELLED - the order is cancelled for any following reason:
- the product or a given quantity is out of stock;
- some of the data is missing or there is no reference to the product;
- the shop is unable to ship the order to our address.
- PAID - the order has been paid for and will be bought soon.
- PENDING - you will need to check the details of your order and contact the support.
- COMPLETED - Your order has been purchased and will be delivered to our warehouse shortly.
- RECEIVED - your order is now in stock and you can place it for shipment.
- SENT - Order has been shipped. Tracking can be found in the parcels section.
Please also make sure before you place an order that your item is not on the list of prohibited items.